Thursday, January 22, 2009

Caption Contest - Inauguration Edition

For this edition of the caption contest, I challenge my readers to compose the text for President Obama's teleprompter.



I won't use up all the good ones, but I can't resist this:
,


"It would cost about, it would cost about the same as what we would spend, over the course of 10 years it would cost what it would cost us... ok... all right, ok, we're going to... the - it would cost us about the same as it would cost, for about... hold one second, I can't hear myself... uh, but I'm glad you're fired up though, I'm glad! Heh heh."



.

Winner gets a trip to Sarah Palin's inauguration in 2013.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.