Friday, September 22, 2006

-Ish

I'm back. Close enough. Wasn't really away, just needed a break.

So I get home from work today and my wife tells me that Disney is un-vaulting The Little Mermaid soon. This is highly relevant to my life because I have three princess-crazed daughters.

So now we get to see whether Disney really believes that the priest in the movie wasn't a little too enthusiastic at the wedding.... I'm betting they digitally edit the controversial scene out. While still saying it was his knee. Last thing they want is more dispute over the matter.

Honestly, I don't know what to believe. If my kids ask me, you can bet I'd say it's his knee. If Oliver Stone asked me, I might entertain other thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.