Friday, May 18, 2007

Incognito

I'll won't be posting for a few days (not that I've been real regular in the last while) as I'm doing another TEC retreat this weekend.

I ask for your prayers, that those going on the retreat for the first time will be open to what God calls them to, and that those of us guiding them through that journey will be gifted with wisdom and discernment.

I will, however, be missing Games 5 and 6 (if needed) of the Ottawa - Buffalo series, which is actually a big sacrifice for me. Pray that I'll be able to survive the retreat without knowing what's going on, as we'll be completely cut off from the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.