Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Manliness

Today I fixed my dishwasher.

The heating element on the bottom was sheared right in two, and the machine took over three hours to finish what it, in its crippled state, considered a "cleaning" cycle. So I ordered a new element from Sears. It arrived today, and when I got home the first thing I did was install it. HAR! I am SO manly! I didn't even procrastinate!

It is the pride of men everywhere to be able to fix things.

I also re-attached the head of a princess doll today.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to glue a mug back together.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.