Thursday, February 09, 2006

Flapjesusses

So a couple from Ohio has discovered Jesus on a pancake.


I dunno... Jesus looks a little wall-eyed there...

They claim it was a "sign from above." A sign of what specifically, I'm not sure. I wonder, if eBay had been around while the Hebrews were wandering the desert, would they have tried to sell some manna? $500 was this couple's opening bid; they were up to $610 when I checked. [Update, Feb 10, 9:21 AM Central time: now it's at US $1,425.00]

Me, when I get signs from above, I tend to hang on to them. Got a hope chest full of 'em.

Everybody: in the name of the Butter, and the Jam, and the Holy Syrup. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.