Sunday, May 16, 2010

Transformations #6

This weekend my wife is away scrapbooking with some friends of hers.  They drove 2 hours out of town to a beautiful lodge nestled in the heart of Lac Du Bonnet country.

So in her absence I took the kids to the park.  Here's proof:



She'll be jealous she missed this, as she loves doing outdoorsy stuff with me and the kids.  It's not my cup of tea, but since I know she and the kids both enjoy it, I am usually willing to do it when she asks.  The thing that's different about today is that she didn't have to ask me to go.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.