- The term "facebook" is an oxymoron; a non sequitur. If they called it "Book of Faces" then maybe I'd join.
- If I wanted strangers to know intimate details about my daily life, I'd talk to my neighbours.
- As if I need another reason to spend more time on the computer.
- "We are like little explorers so busy reporting back, that we could never possibly discover anything." - David Warren
- Real socialization should involve a handshake. Not a poke.
- I'm in the Witness Protection Progra... oh damn.
- My mommy always told me not to write on walls.
Got more? Add 'em in the comments.